Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Developer Center

Adobe - Developer Center : Designing with CSS – Part 1: Understanding CSS Design Concepts: "This article is the first in a series of tutorials about Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). The aim in Part 1 is to familiarize you with some of the basics of CSS. I'll review some of the problems you may run into. I'll also cover the shorthand and longhand versions of the CSS syntax.

I would like to make it clear that I do not advocate you dropping the use of tables as design elements. It is a case of what suits you best. Whatever you feel comfortable with is a good way to go. What this series of tutorials will do is provide you with the ability to create CSS layouts using Dreamweaver 8. Once you have some of the basics down, you will move on to Part 3 to create a simple but effective CSS layout."

I am lurking in the group macromedia.dreamweaver - This is a Macromedia newsgroup. Posting to this group is ...
1778 subscribers - Last message: 4 minutes ago

There is no such thing as half a pixel (.5px). Think about it. How could you possibly split a pixel?

it pays to use nntp news:macromedia.dreamweaver
otherwise your replies or questions may not be seen by all

more
I am using this blog to take notes to help me to become a better webmaster - on rootsweb freespace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home