Friday, March 11, 2005

Michigan Obituaries

Michigan Obituaries & Searchable Databases:

" I hope you'll find some new and exciting places that you haven't been to yet here.
Please keep in mind that I DO NOT do re-search for others!!

Some sites are more informative than others.
The Newspaper section goes directly to the newspaper; make sure to click on Obituary, if it doesn't automatically come up.
These sites have free searches unless they state otherwise, but I have tried to keep them FREE!!
If you have anything that you would like to have me add to the following pages PLEASE email me, I'll check them out and get them listed as soon as I can.

Please remember they don't have to be just for Michigan! I'll be adding more as time allows."

and

Michigan Searchable Databases includes 1870 Census by the Library of Michigan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home