Friday, February 25, 2005

The_Egbert_Family_History

The_Egbert_Family_History: "A comprehensive study of the Egbert family with photographs, stories,
and extensive information about over 60 related families. "

King Egbert, first king of all England,
reigning from 820-839, and grandfather of Alfred the Great.

There is a legend in most sections of the Egbert family that we descend from King Egbert.
There is some record of family members in the past tracing their lineage back to him, but specifics have not yet been found.
We're working on it....

Egbert_OutlinesTable_of_Contents I like the layout

Historical_Dates_Netherlands Early_Frisian_History
but the language overlaps to southern Jutland, Denamrk and northern Germany.
As soldiers, yes mercenaries, and sailors they were quite comparable to the vikings.
I remember reading that some Friesans were setled in the south west of Wales by William 1 of England

7 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a business payout rich safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers business payout rich safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:02 AM  
Blogger Rich said...

The Google Site Map Maker is a software that runs on your PC and makes Google site maps for you quickly and easily. GoSiteMap.com will help you create a sitemap.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Review Dawg One said...

Hi there Hugh W kins, I am out surfing for the latest information on "genealogy sites" and found your site. Although The_Egbert_Family_History wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it caught my attention and interest. I see now why Google pointed me to this page while I was searching for "genealogy sites" related stuff. Not the best fit, but I spent a few minutes reading some of the posts anyway- interesting.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a consumer free list mailing site/blog. It pretty much covers consumer free list mailing related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free online advertising site/blog. It pretty much covers free online advertising related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:07 AM  
Blogger all about news and such said...

I just came across your blog about google genealogy and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about google genealogy so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by google genealogy

10:54 PM  
Blogger Ut Utah House Cleaning said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Sweetie, go and search my ia iowa house cleaning blog for what you need.

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home