Wednesday, February 16, 2005

WorldConnect Project -- Connecting the World One GEDCOM at Time

WorldConnect Project -- Connecting the World One GEDCOM at Time I have not noticed this url and subdomain before http://wc.rootsweb.com/
It must be because I click through from
anyway here is my maternal grandfather Alfred Thomas LAPHAM

I have some problem posts which show up better in this gedcom view
H.Sr. ?? Watkins
is an entry for 1 November in AHW BB
my paternal grandfather Alfred Henry Watkins Birthday Book

another is ?, Thomas Jeremial b: ABT 1837 this is an old typo from the CD transcription of the 1881 census

Surname: Jeremiah
Correction Type: Transcription Error
Explanation: MONRG11_5237_5241-0273
Contributed By: hughwatkins
Contributed On: 12/19/2004

I see I have corrected that from the image since the last update: 2004-11-08


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home