Sunday, April 17, 2005

ADRIAN PARRY'S FAMILY HISTORY

Parry, Heskins, Mudon, Pothecary, Shobbrook, Perriam, Stoneman, Fell, Drew, Richens and associated families: "My name is Adrian Parry and I was born in Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire which, it seems, just happened to have a maternity hospital. My parents lived in Calne, where I spent the early years of my life.

My parents were William Oswell PARRY, who was born in Aberdare, Glamorgan, on 6 November 1911, and Violet Irene SHOBBROOK, who was born in Bath, Somerset , on 16 September 1912.
They were married in Castle St Baptist Church, Calne on 7 August 1939.

I began to research the history of my family in May 1999 and I very quickly came to the conclusion that it was one task that would never be completed! "


Adrian hangs out on the Bristol and Somerset list RootsWeb: Genealogy Mailing Lists: England : Bristol_and_Somerset
Topic: genealogy and local history in the city of Bristol and the county of Somerset, England.


Somerset Genealogy on GENUKI

RootsWeb: Genealogy Mailing Lists: England do subscribe to relevant counties to your research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home