Tuesday, June 07, 2005

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Zuber Family Tree

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Zuber Family Tree

from Freepages-Help Mailing List
Cheir Zuber wrote:-
In late April, I told everyone I was putting together some info for website development at FreePages. Almost done! I've got several pages and one section planned yet to complete.

I'd like some comments/suggestions to improve it. So take a look and let me know.

Computer Tips Home
which links to
Zuber Homestead

This website is an opportunity for me to share information about my family and my favorite pastime. When I'm not busy with church, work, grandkids, and all the other aspects of life, I love to research my family's history.
- and do explore and enjoy an excellent group of sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home