Friday, October 14, 2005

XStandard: XHTML WYSIWYG editor

XStandard: free standards-compliant XHTML WYSIWYG editor

XStandard is the leading standards-compliant plug-in WYSIWYG editor for Windows desktop applications and browser-based content management systems (IE/Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape).

The editor generates clean XHTML Strict or 1.1, uses CSS for formatting, and ensures the clean separation of content from presentation. Markup generated by XStandard meets the most demanding accessibility requirements. The editor's cool features include drag & drop file upload, spell checking and an image library that integrates tightly with your CMS.

7 Comments:

Blogger Johnjon said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers online sport book affiliate related stuff.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a company listing online paid survey related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is company listing online paid survey

8:46 PM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

Hey i got here searching for make cash on internet
Your sites not too bad!

You got good rankings for them keywords make cash on internet

Check out my site
make cash on internet

8:29 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a free list mailing residential site/blog. It pretty much covers free list mailing residential related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a downline online payplan safelist site/blog. It pretty much covers downline online payplan safelist related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Freddies Blog said...

Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free information on how you can do the same!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

I would like to say this is a great blog about online affiliate program. I think alot of you might be interested in my site too. Click the Link below to visit my site.
Click Here

Thanks!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home