Thursday, November 04, 2004

Ancestry Message Boards [ Ethnic / Race ] Melungeon

Ancestry Message Boards [ Ethnic / Race ]
I don't like the word Race here I would prefer ethnicity

you can see some boards are a waste of time -too few posts to create a community about 100 + is OK.

I looked after this board for a time Ancestry Message Boards [ Melungeon ] not without controversy,
and I learned a lot about the burden of color.

See August 5, 1942
Walter Plecker Letter to Tennessee Secretary of StateRegarding Melungeon Classification

I was amazed to see such apparently well educated english on that topic.

thanks to The Multiracial Activist - Executive, Legislative and Regulatory Center

Melungeon DNA Surname Project too

see Google Search: Melungeon





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home